ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR F.A/ F.Sc /F.C.S
1. The lower age limit for admission is 14 years and the upper age is 18 years.
2. Students with “E” grade or Compartment in SSC Annual Examination are not eligible for admission in HSSC.
3. Candidate found guilty of moral turpitude or convicted for a criminal offence by a court of law is not eligible for admission in the college.
4. Admission in the college remains at the sole discretion of the Principal.
The applicants seeking admission are obligated to attach photos and photocopies of the documents mentioned below with admission form:
1. Four recent photographs of the applicant.
2. CNIC of Father/ Guardian.
3. Provisional S.S.C Certificate from the school last attended.
4. Character Certificate from school last attended.
5. Detailed Marks Certificate from school last attended.
6. Affidavit signed by Father/Guardian.
7. Migration Certificate (if required).
8. Equivalency Certificate of O, Level Students.
9. Verified S.S.C D.M.C (others Boards).
GOOD WELL SCHOLARSHIPS
Good will scholarship for the students of government schools
A limited number of full scholarships are offered to the students of Government schools provided they secure a minimum of 700 marks in their S.S.C examination and also qualify the college scholarship test. Such scholarship includes tuition fee, Board Registration & Examination fee, Books and uniform.
If a student failed to achieve the required target or percentage, his scholarship will be cancelled.
Students on Scholarship will submit all charges and dues (which were awarded by the college in case of migration to other colleges.